Wednesday was a beautiful day in Los Angeles and my goal was to hang up a yarnbomb.
Steps to make that happen:
1. Come up with an idea. On Tuesday, I was inspired by a sweater I sketched and a beautiful bouquet of flowers.
2. Crochet it! The crochet process took about 10 hours. The rose head was my favorite piece to crochet.
3. Find a location. I knew the yarnbomb needed to go in a place with a lot of greenery, so when I stumbled upon a beautiful park in Silver Lake, I had to take a look. I walked around the whole thing with a stool and supplies in hand until I found the perfect spot. I walked about 2 miles that afternoon, it was fantastic!
4. Hang it up. I tied it to the fence as people were passing by. I always love when people start to talk to you. Usually they say things like, "beautiful" or "did you knit that?"
5. Take a photo. I like to take a lot of photos and video to make sure I have enough content to share on social media.
6. Pray it doesn't come down. This one is still up. I can tell because of social media posts I am being tagged in. This makes me very happy.